Your Maximum and Limitations


 Have you ever felt that you are doing your maximum but never enough? 

Well, I do .

We all have our limitations to it and often times I feel like I am doing one more maximum.

It drains me a lot cause I am already feeling super tired and yet I have to do one extra maximum. 

And sometimes when I say no to something because of my limitations, I feel bad 😔.

Have you all ever felt that way ? 

It's like I am not doing my maximum enough.

What I want to emphasize here is that  if you are doing your maximum and feel like you need a break cause of your limitations, then go for it . 

Cause after all , we are all humans .

And humans have their limitations as well .


Thank you for reading this article! 


By, 
Jocelyn Ng Shu Yee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow