15/4/2022


 I couldn't force myself to feel what I want to feel . There weren't any choices to what I should be feeling . 

Right now I am feeling a little bit down . I don't know the reason why I felt this way . 

I have got to sit in my dad's office for long hours at the reception area . I feel so tired because of me lacking sleep . I couldn't sleep yesterday . It was horrible . My lacking of sleep makes me feel more worse than ever .

I felt irritated and tired . The worst thing is my mental health state . I felt like breaking down and cry but I just couldn't do it . 

I also felt like resting in a hospital cause I know I will have a good rest there . 

However , I can't let myself think about it. I can't bring myself to that position again . 

I am done with myself. I am so done . I just want to end my life . I am done thinking and I am done with my life . 

I hate myself . 

Comments

  1. Lack of sleep can be causing all the above that you mentioned, hope you get good quality sleep so things and life go well again. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow