Being Vulnerable


I have never felt so vulnerable in my life . Hearing voices from the boys calling me mean names makes me feel shameful. I kept telling them to stop but they wouldn't stop. They kept calling me "bald " and " island " . 

It all started when I pulled my hair. I have the tendency of pulling my hair cause I think too much . The more I think  the more I pulled my hair. It has become a habit .

At the age of 13, I was being diagnosed with depression. My grades started to drop and I kept harming myself. I also tried to end my life numerous of times . It was really difficult for me to cope back then.

My parents brought me to see the psychiatrist and psychologist. Things were slowly coming back to normal. However, I dropped back into the hole again.  I started feeling depressed again . From harming myself to being suicidal. Everything went upside down. 

Everyday I felt down and lonely. Thoughts kept coming into my mind saying that I am better off dead. Those were the challenges I faced everytime I felt depressed.

For those of you who are feeling down and suicidal, you are not alone . It's ok to not be ok . It's ok to cry and it's ok to fall sometimes. We are humans anyway right ? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow