Unpredictable




I was wanted for unknown reason but I guess I have something in me that they wanted. Something strange but something that they wanted to experiment me. They kept chasing me till my house. When they arrived, one guy sprayed some sort of gas to make us faint. My family and I quickly went up to my room. After that, I went out to check to see if those guys had entered my house. And you know what ? They did !  


When I saw what has happened, in my haste, I went up to my room and bolted the door tightly. They came up to my room and started banging the door demanding us to open it. My family and I quickly creep around the corner of my room. We were having butterflies in our stomachs. I was really worried of what they would want from me. I just can't seem to figure it out.


Subsequently, they managed to get the door open and they seized me by my hand and took me with them. My parents were screaming on top of their voice.


The men brought me to their truck and placed me inside. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow