Mentally Exhausted


*** wind blowing ......

I'm mentally exhausted.......

Everyday I wake up feeling empty but tired.

Why was I feeling that way ? 

I'm not sure about the answer .

Am I going to be feeling this way every single day ? That's what I thought to myself .

** Sigh......

I just want this to all end .
Just want everything to go . Just want to rest in peace . 

Recently someone said to me I look much cheerful now . But as her words sank deep  in my heart , I knew I was hiding the truth. I knew I was just pretending to be happy . I knew I was wearing a mask .

I knew it but ...... 

I don't have the courage to tell her ..... 

Why ? Am I ashamed to admit that I am mentally not well and exhausted? 

Should I tell the truth? I don't know .......

" Someone please help me " , I said to myself .

I keep dragging myself everyday to be cheerful and happy . 

But was it all worth it ? Was it all worth my time ? 

Should I choose to wear a mask or should I show them that I am depressed ? 

Should I ? Hmmm .....

What do you think everyone ? 

Living in a strange world while being peculiar is the most absolute thing and weird thing to be .....

But , what is wrong in being peculiar ? 
Or should I say " special " ? 

Hmm ...... I can't describe it right now . 

In my own opinion , everyone is special in their own way . And that's the truth. 

You matter and you are worth more than gold . 

Thank you . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow