Ramadan buffet @ The Everly Hotel Putrajaya ( 2nd edition )

 



Hi guys ! 

Welcome back and greetings to you all 😊

This is my second edition on Ramadan buffet at Everly Hotel Putrajaya.

Enjoy reading :) 

5 Must Try Food at Ramadan buffet at Everly Hotel Putrajaya!! 

1. Ketupat 

= Actually this is my first time eating ketupat haha . However , I didn't know that it would turn out to be so nice and delicious.

2. Lamb meat 

= The lamb is actually a bit hard but hey presto ! The meat tasted good and it smells really attract me 🤤

3. Chicken Shawarna 

= You all must taste the chicken Shawarna !! Don't miss it out ! 
Inside , it has chicken and other amazing stuff . The sauce is a must to taste it 😁

4. Tom Yum Gong 

= Even it's name has already gong me that I even ate 2 times haha . There are many selection of sea food you can choose .
For example , the clams and the tiny mushrooms. 
The mushroom is very small but the taste is really good 💯.

5. Prawns 

= Their fried prawns are good and the taste of it is really mouth-watering !! I can't resist the urge to eat it again .


Thank you for reading my blog 💝

See you again :) 

Written by , 

Jocelyn. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow