Self Identity



 Hi guys , today I am going to be talking about myself .


My name is Jocelyn Ng Shu Yee. You can call me Joy for short . My Korean name is Kim Eun Ji .

I am an INFJ and an empath. 

I have three lovely hamsters . They are winter whites and one Robo hamster.

I am 20 years old this year . I'm currently working as part time in The Everly Putrajaya hotel . I'm planning to take diploma in counselling later after I finished my papers on Biology and mathematics.

I am currently battling depression ( MDD with anxious distress) and I have borderline personality disorder. I also battling self harm . Sometimes I have suicide ideation.I even attempted suicide before . But that's ok.

Battling mental health can be hard for me . That's why I chose to become a  mental health advocate to help others that are having the same issues as me .

I am a Christian and I go to church on Sunday to get the word of God in me . God is so good to me.And sometimes I ponder about Him . Haha 


I have two brothers that are autistic. But they have mild autism. However, still need to look after  them . 

As for me , I have thalassemia minor but it doesn't affect me at all . 

I like listening to music and ice skating. Those activities are really fun for me 😁


I have past trauma of being abuse by my Cambodian  maid last time when I was only 5-6 years old . Same goes to my little brother. 


During my free time , I like to draw and do painting. Drawing and painting helps me to relax my mind .




Thank you everyone for reading this article on  myself . 


17/1/2024.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow