A Better World



 As you think the whole world would end,

Stand there and wait for the rain has come

The world is cruel, there's no shocking to that,

Finding them is not rare at all 


The Earth is round you should know that,

But some says it is flat to my unbelieve 

How can one judge someone they never met, 

Maybe it's because of their clever mind 


People love to throw their rubbish everywhere,

That's not surprising for I have seen that 

The only think I pondered about it,

Is that do they have brains to think properly?


Oh how I wish for a better world,

A world without pain and neglection

For I still believe in the betterment of our world,

To be able to see the light in the dark tunnel 


By, Jocelyn Ng Shu Yee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow