I feel you poem


 Life is fun when you see the beauty of it ,

The drops of little rain will amaze you so much 

To be able to write this and so it was ,

I often wondered if I could just take a little  few steps forward.


A dim of light you could ever hope for,

It's just a thousand miles away

But let me tell you a secret my friend,

Oh you could never run away


To fake a smile I understand,

The hurt you've been carrying everyday

I want to comfort you just for sure 

Cause to be in that position I know the pain for sure .


For awhile now I've been feeling this way,

For a few weeks now this has been happening 

Why oh why did this situation happened?

Just pondering about it anyway .


By, Jocelyn Ng Shu Yee 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow