Poem on everyday life


 With love and comfort I find no more ,

Sadness and loneliness to you I smile

With those emotions I find comfort ,

To you and alone my heart melts away .


Rain and thunder scares me to death,

With whom shall I be with , with no one there 

With much yearning for someone to be there for me ,

My hope has fallen into the deepest hole


To my love I said I'll be there for you ,

With much respect I do continue 

Where do I find such person with good altitude?

Making a difference out there is the ke

y to success


It seems like a better world would be good,

To find one good person is hard to do.

See the whole world around you with love

To treasure what we have in our everyday life .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow