Depression poem


 Depression oh depression,

From whence have you come from ? 

Not sure to know but sure to have ,

With all the pain in my heart .


Overthinking has come from the pass ,

With all the anxiety and anxious feelings

To my brain I have no power,

With the will to ease my mind .


The future I have no control over it ,

Me having troubles to look into my life

Whence has it come from I may enquire,

For thy art scare of the unimaginable thing that will happen.


Overtime , thy hope that things will be alright with  thyself , 

With the desire to have it all in control 

For the  meaning of life is too complicated for thy to handle,

But with the help and support I have ,  thy will overcome this with no trouble .


By Jocelyn Ng Shu Yee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Poem About Sorrow