A Million Thoughts and Why I listen To Loud Music


 Millions of thoughts came racing over my mind. Nearly most of the time, I do not know how to control them. 

And that's why I listen to loud music. I know that listening to loud music might damage the ear but there is one secret to why I do it. 

So here's why. 

 Loud music helps to block off the thoughts from my mind. 


When I tune into my favourite playlist of music, instantly the thoughts in my mind go haywire and it disappears. The sound of music would fill my mind with its wonderful soothing song and I would just relax and that really helps actually, to be honest. 


The reason why I had so many thoughts is that I am always anxious about everything. Thinking about what might happen, worrying about the future, and many other things. 

So that's the secret to why I listen to loud music. 


Attached below are some songs that I always listen to :







Hope you enjoy it .

Thank you for reading :)


By Jocelyn Ng Shu Yee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Journey to recovery