Overthinking and My Unbearable Pain


I always need to think more about things from the past, present, and future. 

Unfortunately, this has affected my mood in my everyday life. 
I struggle with many negative thoughts and it seems hard to push them away. Some negative thoughts are really the worst ones. That's what made me cross about it. 

Thus, this overthinking of mine has led me to my emotional pain. 
Every day I have to bear with it. 
Loneliness, anger, sadness, and many more, you name it. 

Just why there's so much pain in me?

I do not know either. 

Sometimes I feel like a failure. I fail in many things. That being so, has led me to low self-esteem. 
With low self-esteem, the pain seems unbearable.

Pain is inevitable to escape. Maybe that's one of the factors why I am depressed.

Now, I ponder if I should really embrace my emotions and pain. 
Embracing it is gonna take time for me as it is really tough.

Embracing it and accepting it as part of me. Part of my life. 


sigh...

Once again, thank you for reading and going through this journey of reading with me. 


By Jocelyn Ng Shu Yee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Journey to recovery