The Beauty Of Self-Care





 I once heard of the selfishness of self-care,

 To my own disapproval I shall not agree,

 Why should self-care be deemed as selfish?

 With my very eyes, tears fell down my face .


 To you my friend, I have a very special message, 

You shall see the beauty of self-care when you knew the time has come

 Self-care isn’t selfish, I must say the truth,

 For everything you do lies inside your heart.

 

Self-care vs selfish you should not compare, 

For everyone in this world needs to put themselves first too,

 But in this world everyone would judge you , 

So my friend, do not let it be a hindrance to you .


 Self-care oh self-care I must say, 

You make me realised a lot of things about myself,

 Without you, I would have been selfish to myself, 

With you in it ,you have changed the world’s perspective


BY JOCELYN NG SHU YEE 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Identity

Self-harm

Journey to recovery